Thursday 5 December 2013

More Print Experimentations!







These are my print experimentations for my statement tees, I have used my own photography from my local church. I was inspired by Karla Spetics Religious collection but have altered her idea of making the stained glass window the inspiration for her women’s-wear collection and have used the idea to produce my own statement tee collection but have experimented more with colours and editing tools. I feel these colours work well and would be effective on a statement tee as they are eye catching, I believe this print will work better printed all over the front panel or the sleeves of a tee to create a statement and look aesthetically pleasing to the eye of any trend hunter. I believe this print is on trend due to the electric colouring but the black and white print is just as on trend and could be worn with anything making it the most versatile print out of all my experiments.

No comments:

Post a Comment