Thursday 5 December 2013

Range-Plan For T-Shirt!


The theme of my second range plan is stained glass windows, the image of the stained glass window was taken by myself in my local church. The range plan doesn’t have a coherent colour scheme but I believe that all the colours used work together harmoniously. I have chosen this print as I believe it to be on trend and can be manipulated in many ways -as can be seen in my print experimentations- and gives the tees the urban edge I wanted. These designs have been influenced by the work of Karla Spetic as I like the ways in which Karla used the block colouring of the stained glass design to bring two trends together. The tools I used in this range plan where my own photography and Photoshop, on Photoshop I used many editing tools such as hue/saturation and brightness/contrast. I think this range plan has had a positive outcome but the tees may not appeal to all of my target demographic as I believe some to be too masculine and others to be to feminine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment